Friday, July 11, 2008

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by Farming in Suburbia. She maintains a fabulous plot in a community garden and has mad garden skills, yo. ;)

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on the blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things:

1) I raised lambs in 4-H
2) I graduated from the University of Utah with a bachelor degree in Biology (ecology focus) with a minor in Chemistry. It was big fun.
3) When I found out my second baby was going to be a boy I painted my toenails blue.
4) I have a bumper sticker on my minivan that says, "If your diapers aren't cloth, they're garbage".
5) I'm really interested in raising a few backyard chickens but I haven't convinced my husband.
6) If I can't have chickens (yet), I think I should be allowed to try my hand at vermicomposting in the basement. Husband unimpressed with that as an alternative hobby to microscale chicken farming.

I don't have 6 garden blog friends. Yes I'm that pathetic. But if I ever get any, I will tag them.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Chickens? Seriously? You've been in Riverton too long already...

Gotta go with Shawn on this one.

Anonymous said...

Dude, I'm warning you that the chickens are a mistake. They are mean little buggars. I'm with Meghan and Shawn on this one as well.

-Your about to pop favorite SIL

Cathy said...

Only roosters get mean and that can be solved before they start acting too huffy. Most large breeds are very mellow. Anyway, you usually can't get roosters in town anyway. My last hens were buff orpingtons. Really nice little ladies.