Saturday, July 25, 2009

Yes, we are super talented

Don't tell my husband, but there might be something to this list thing.

5. The Buttercup Bag is finished (pictures forthcoming).

6. The banana bread is baked.

8. My business blog has been given a face lift.

9. The peas are pulled.

10. The dog got rawked. (run/walked)

Five down, five to go. And I've got nine whole days left!

Now, in case you don't have the cold hard cash to go to the circus this year, my husband and daughter present:

~* Totally * Free * Circus* ~

byop
{bring your own popcorn}








~*TA DA!*~

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Yay! Glad you're back to blogging. And good job with the list. I'm totally a list-maker and it makes Mark crazy! ha ha

Semi-Organized Mom said...

I second that! I didn't even know you had a blog (hmmmph!!) until I scoured Meghan's blog. :) Glad you're back!!