Friday, July 24, 2009

Kayos is Kooler




My husband makes lists. When I complain about my severe lack of organization and the chaos that reigns supreme in my life, he suggests I make a list. But I'm not a list maker. Lists force me to actively recognize and acknowledge stuff I'm not doing that I really need to do. Lists ask me to stare procrastination straight in the eye.

But procrastination is bigger then me.


My friend Holly asked our group of virtual co-crafters if we'd like to participate in a challenge to complete 101 things in 1001 days. I can't even begin to imagine my life one thousand and one days from today. Is that... 2013? I'm having a hard time pulling next Sunday into clear focus.

But the idea is intriguing and would serve to remind me that I do occasionally finish tasks. So I am undertaking my own bite sized list challenge. 10 nonthreatening and unlikely-to-be-procrastinated list items to be completed in 10 days.

Look honey, I'm making a LIST!

10 things - 10 days

1. Dye a new batch of bamboo velour.
2. Paint Samantha's toenails.
3. Cut Patrick's hair.
4. Take First Day of School pictures.
5. Finish my Buttercup Bag
6. Make banana bread with my $0.75 banana score.
7. Pay someone a compliment.
8. Rehab my business blog.
9. Pull up the peas.
10. Walkrun the dog at least once.

No comments: