Monday, April 19, 2010

I will have it. I must have it.

Or I will explode.

This:



The Journalism Dress

Found at ModCloth, for a reasonable $49.99. I love.

But I'm not going to buy it, because I think I can make it. Also because, according to the reviews, it would probably be a little short for my mama thighs. And a little saggy in my bosom. And I think, if I sew it, I can fix these things.

I've already found and purchased the fabric and a pattern (still waiting for pattern to arrive via the trusty USPS).


New Look 6799

I can't wait to give this a try, although I'll be heartbroken if I can't pull it off.

I suppose if I can't sew it, I'll just have to lose 20 pounds, get breast implants, and buy the ModCloth version.

Seems reasonable.

1 comment:

Baby Mama said...

OMG, I want that pink dress soooo bad.
BTW, you are getting really good