Monday, April 5, 2010

Oliver + S Jump Rope Dress

Warning:
I'm a little obsessed with this dress.

There is a large part of me that wants to hide it from her and frame it in a shadow box.

It was a pleasure to sew. I'm now even more in love with Oliver + S patterns. I want more. More. MORE.

MORE!

I am now going to post far too many pictures of this dress.



I am tempted to label this "the most favorite best thing I've ever sewn"




It could have been her Easter dress, but it didn't get finished until today (day after Easter).

And I was sick-ish on Easter, so we didn't even go to church.

So it's her day-after-Easter dress.



Have I mentioned that I really really really really love this dress?

One last picture.



Le Sigh.

Je T'aime.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

I LOVE this fabric!!! You did a great job!

Maura said...

Sooo cute! You know, I have a few little girls that would love to have new dresses. Just in case you need an excuse to sew another one. : )

Everything you sew is amazing. I wish I had even half of your talent. Great Job!

I Love Baby Quilts! said...

Love it! I'm trying desperately to force myself out into girl's clothing for my daughter from the safety of my quilt cave. I wish I could make one this complicated already! I'm going to try the Popover dress first.

Jaime said...

gorgeous!

SarahB said...

Adorable dress! (And model too!)

Ingrid said...

I just bought some very similar fabric to this to make this exact dress for my daughter!!! (what can I say, great minds think alike!). This is one of my favourite O + S patterns too. Your daughter is obviously very pleased with the dress!

Tanpopo said...

What a beautiful dress ! This fabric was made for this dress.