Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fail



Day idunnowhat.

Fail.

I was awoken this morning by the sounds of my seven year old whining yelling crying about the lack of clean cereal bowls. I'm not a morning person. I need some peaceful padding between sleep and awake. Especially nine days before my period.

Since I was feeling angry and destructo, I took it out on myself by eating about 23 handfuls of frosted flakes. Why do I have 4 chins? Answered.

I hate failing. Hate.

I'm not sure whether to start over or bag it. I'm leaning towards do over.

I have learned quite a bit in the last 8 (?) 10 (?) days (*too lazy to count).

  • I missed sugary tasting drinks the most. I quit fully leaded soda years ago, but I love Coke Zero and no cal flavored waters. I found that when I quit drinking these, I just quit drinking. Dehydration: Fail.
  • I want sweet stuff when I'm sad / angry / stressed. Luckily, I'm not these things very often.
  • It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be to bypass straight sugar. I wasn't dying to make cookies for the LOST finale.
  • There are very few grab-n-go type snacks that aren't mostly sugar. Except fruit.
So there you have it. I am weak. And puffy from Frosted Flakes.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Don't give up. And you didn't fail. You had a little set back. You can do it. How did you feel after eating those Frosted Flakes? How would you have felt if you didn't? Start over. Do better. I need you to do this with me. So...if you don't want to do it for yourself, do it for me. ( :